Welcome to cranking fans A hangout for pedal pumping lovers

TS-CDcranking

Description of your first forum.
redredd22

TS-CDcranking

Post by redredd22 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:50 am

What is your oppinion about crossdressers, transgenders doing car cranking or other types of pedal pumping?

Jebifoot

Re: TS-CDcranking

Post by Jebifoot » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:41 am

Well, I think why not. Especially transgender want to be and life as a woman. At some point they will be transferred from man to women. Crossdresser pedal pumping is not new too. There are some on YouTube or Facebook. If they are looking like a woman it is nearly the same as woman cranking /pedalpumping. But you have to go into it. My personal opinion, it's not bad.

BigChie33

Re: TS-CDcranking

Post by BigChie33 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:23 pm

Jebifoot wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:41 am
Well, I think why not. Especially transgender want to be and life as a woman. At some point they will be transferred from man to women. Crossdresser pedal pumping is not new too. There are some on YouTube or Facebook. If they are looking like a woman it is nearly the same as woman cranking /pedalpumping. But you have to go into it. My personal opinion, it's not bad.
Yes I'm inclined to agree ,been a couple that really got me excited ,then I found out they cross dressers (they told me ) I ah what the hell ,they really did a good job !!!