Welcome to cranking fans A hangout for pedal pumping lovers

Alice my babysitter Episode 2

Description of your first forum.
volodia

Alice my babysitter Episode 2

Post by volodia » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:01 pm

One Wednesday afternoon, Alice took me to the cinema because of what I did good grades at school which was very rare!

Alice was in a good mood that day, she paid me an ice cream at the break and she even made me one or two kisses during the movie.
In fact, when I avoided nervousness in the morning by not wanting to prepare myself, she was rather kind to me and even cuddled sometimes.

Leaving the cinema, it was raining ropes and heavy. It was early June.
We enter the 205, she puts the key and she shakes the pommel.

There I throw myself and I ask him by calling him by his nickname and making the naive, (the one who does not know) "Say Lillie, why you turn the key? She says, "Well, get started. Why ? I say, "Why do you turn it all the time? She answers, "Well, because she's going out all the time, she's like you, she does not like to wake up"

There I ask her, "I can turn the key" she answers me "Do you want to turn it on? Well, go! I say, "How did you do it? "
She tells me "Well, you turn the key" (I saw Alice push the gas in the floor.) I turned the key very shyly I was very impressed, I did not hold the key long enough and the engine did not start for good. He just shook and stalled while moving the speed knob and all the red lights on the dashboard lit up.

I had never felt such a sensation and since then I have never been able to repeat the experience.

Alice, said to me "Nan nan nan, so it does not work! Insist! And that's really a bitter regret, I refused to try again because I was scared. What con! Such an opportunity !!!!!!!!! In addition with a pretty girl to supervise me ............. But what a fool!

It was Alice who took over. She pumped the pedal a few times. She approached her hand with the key and she turned it with confidence, unlike me.

Chouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiou -------- vrrrrrrrrrr (she quickly pump it feels it's coming) rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpffffffvrouuuuuuuuuum !!!!! Vrouuuum !! Vrouuuuuuuuuuuum !!!!!!!!

The 205 was running! She gets out of her parking space in reverse and she positions herself on the road. She puts her first and there, all the red lights are lit. The 205 had stalled !!!!!

Alice says, "Well, she's dead! She puts the gear back, she puts her foot on the floor without pumping.

Chouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiou
Iouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiou vrrrrrrrrrrchouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouiouvrrpfffffvrouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum !!!!!!!!!!!

I did not count, but I can tell you that she held the key more than 30 seconds. Her pretty tender and sexy hand held the key firmly and her wrist wriggled sharply forward. She said "Come on, come on my belly, hop, hop, hop, come on!

When the engine restarted she went back to her parking spot and she took 3 minutes to warm up her titine which would still be able to fix again.

She maintained a moderately high diet for about 3 minutes. Then she removed the gas to see if it went better.

The motor almost choked again, she gave a big blow of gas: vrouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum !!!

We went home, without stopping. But at each stop Alice gave repeated gas shots saying "ohhhh !!!!!! nan nan, you're not cooking! "

Here, I keep a magical memory.
Last edited by volodia on Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

StrummFan217

Re: Alice my babysitter Episode 2

Post by StrummFan217 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:12 am

You are so lucky to have such a fantastic memory! I only ever had one babysitter as a child, my aunt, and while I can’t remember what kind of car she had, I remember it was big, old, and always rather cluttered in the backseat. I don’t have any memory of her having problems with it. I do remember how depleted it looked and always thinking that it was some kind of miracle that it never broke down.

volodia

Re: Alice my babysitter Episode 2

Post by volodia » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:25 pm

thanks for your answer i hope i will get more response from other members of the forum and we will have the opportunity to discuss this would be interesting