Welcome to cranking fans A hangout for pedal pumping lovers

Footwear

Description of your first forum.
CanadianCrankFan

Footwear

Post by CanadianCrankFan » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Hi Group!
Here’s a discussion topic! What kind of footwear do you like to see your choice of pedal pumping in?? I am a cranking fan! Car that just won’t start! I really love to see a woman in jeans or a skirt / dress with nylons and a pair of loafers, flats or closed to heels. Not huge styletto heels or anything but business professional. I also like to see bare nyloned or socked foot pumping away on that pedal as well!

lovecranking

Re: Footwear

Post by lovecranking » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:56 am

CanadianCrankFan wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:10 pm
Hi Group!
Here’s a discussion topic! What kind of footwear do you like to see your choice of pedal pumping in?? I am a cranking fan! Car that just won’t start! I really love to see a woman in jeans or a skirt / dress with nylons and a pair of loafers, flats or closed to heels. Not huge styletto heels or anything but business professional. I also like to see bare nyloned or socked foot pumping away on that pedal as well!
i love that type of attire as well

Matt

JColtrane

Re: Footwear

Post by JColtrane » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:16 am

I like 2 see the ladies cranking and pumping the pedal with a sexy open toe heels or sandals with pantyhose. I've had a custom made with a beauty wearing open toe houseshoes and pantyhose.