Welcome to cranking fans A hangout for pedal pumping lovers

Sabotage a car

Description of your first forum.
Jebifoot

Sabotage a car

Post by Jebifoot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:57 pm

Hi folks, I would open a new theme and ask you if someone ever sabotaged or rigged a women's car so that it would become hard to start or not starting.
Well I did it a few times also with the car from my wife.
Perhaps someone can tell some experiences.

Jcrank

Re: Sabotage a car

Post by Jcrank » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:05 pm

Back when I was 15 and first into the fetish, still didn't know that it was a "thing", I had a thing for 80's station wagons. There were a couple families in the neighborhood that had them and whenever I would see them parked, if I had the chance, I would hop in and flood the hell out of them. Then I would hide nearby and wait for the mom to come out and try to leave. It was pretty awesome!

Jebifoot

Post by Jebifoot » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:14 am

Nice reply, I can imagine that it was exiting to wait for the show. We're you successful with your flooding? Had the moms a difficult start or perhaps they left stranded?
In my youth I sometimes practiced it at parking spaces at shopping malls. The woman arrived in her kitke car and got in for shopping but left the car unlocked or at least one door. So I was able to open the bonnet and rigg the engine for hardstart or non start. Then I waited nearby to have a good look what's happened.....

Jcrank

Post by Jcrank » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:18 pm

Yes I was usually successful at flooding, although not always able to stay long enough to get a good show.

CrankyDude

Post by CrankyDude » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:05 pm

I used to do it to my high school girlfriend's 1967 Plymouth Fury. Sometimes I pretended that I forgot my wallet in the car, then I'd go to get it and pump the hell out of it. Since the car was a little hard to start in the best of conditions, it sure made for a fun time. I encouraged my GF to pump the gas, which only prolonged the enjoyment. Flooding was especially effective in the hot summer months, when my GF would be wearing short shorts or a micromini. Several times I had to open up the hood and manually hold the throttle wide open while she cranked to clear the carburetor.

About the only thing I miss from the good ol' days.

Jebifoot

Post by Jebifoot » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:32 am

I remeber when I rigged my wifes car. Sometimes She had to leave earlier than me and when she was in the shower I quickly rigged her car in the parking lot. sometimes I sprayed some water under the distributor cab or during snowy times I put some snow in her exhaust(so that she didn`t noticed that). The result was nice to see. I spyed out of window in our first floor flat. At least her car took a few more attempts to start than normal. Sometimes her pumping was to much and she flooded the engine. But she never gave up and called only for help when the battery was dead. During this time(early 90ies) I didn't own a video camera to make Clips. But one time I recorded it on tape. But this tape isis unfortunately gone.

Flooded

Post by Flooded » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:29 am

Nothing like witnessing the frustration that is a result of a girls stubborn car.