Welcome to cranking fans A hangout for pedal pumping lovers

Cranking roleplay

Description of your first forum.
redredd22

Cranking roleplay

Post by redredd22 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:32 am

Hello everybody! I am curious, have you ever done a car cranking (or other pedal pumping genre) themed role play chat? If so, tell us about your experiences, both the positive and the negative.

Also, here is an offer, if anyone would like to try it out, I would like to try out some roleplaying chat. I am here to offer to be the stranded woman (although I am a guy IRL).

Jebifoot

Re: Cranking roleplay

Post by Jebifoot » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:34 pm

Hi, yes I tried it out to be the damsel in distress. Well first I must say that I'm not a crossdresser or transgender. But I did it in the clothes of my wife. Meaning in an office attire with nude pantyhose, heels and skirt. I even painted my toenails in red to make the feeling realistic. I tried to start the small car from my wife fitted with choke in a coldstart/flooding scenario. This was a nice scenario, I tried out the pumping technique like my mother in the past did and pumped with eager to get the car to start. But I was not able to get the car to start. It teased me, sputtered a few times but I couldn't catch it. I primed the the pedal before, between and during the attempts, bouncing im the seat. At the end I slipped off my heels and tried it only with my nylon covered foot.... no success. It was a great experience. I recorded a few on tape.
4 (1).jpg
4 (1).jpg (4.57 KiB) Viewed 216 times
Last edited by Jebifoot on Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:13 am, edited 5 times in total.

redredd22

Post by redredd22 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Sounds awesome! :)

LegFan78

Post by LegFan78 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:05 am

I have searched out car cranking / pedal pumping in the past on different chat programs and sites, and once in a blue moon I was able to run into a female profile willing to buy into it (I say female profile because I had a sneaking suspicion they weren't but allowed myself to go with it, that just could be because no one seems to want to authenticate - haha!)

However it seems very few and far between, and most people don't get it, or at least fine details. Story of our lives right? Lol.

A chat role play could work really well if it's done up like an interactive story and the woman is described in the 3rd person and someone "runs" their actions and dialogue etc. Kind of like a couple of us playing director. Just another potential slant on it.

Jebifoot

Post by Jebifoot » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:48 am

I did it in the past on an active chat as well and joined as a women profile. OK it was against the rules and of course the guys paid for this to expect a women on the other side. So at all it was not correct. But the reason for me to play this chat woman was that the really chat women were not able to give me the expected answers on my questions. I thought there were not really in the theme. They were only interested to get enough money so the answers were mostly too short. As I played the women I knew what the guys expected when they asked for the hard starting situations when my car wouldn't start. I provided the correct answers so that they could imagine and feel what happened to me and that was the success. I had a lot of guys who talked to me although it was not correct. At some point the owner of the chat busted me and I canceled my profile and payed the money back.

bmanff

Post by bmanff » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:43 am

I used to do some cranking roleplay alot on the old yahoo messenger. I would go in to the chatrooms and go to the roleplay area and actually make a room called sexy woman car won't start. Actually had quite a few that were great. I have also done this roleplay with a couple women in my area for real.

lovecranking

Post by lovecranking » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:23 am

bmanff wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:43 am
I used to do some cranking roleplay alot on the old yahoo messenger. I would go in to the chatrooms and go to the roleplay area and actually make a room called sexy woman car won't start. Actually had quite a few that were great. I have also done this roleplay with a couple women in my area for real.
id love to do some roleplay with anyone but i havent had much luck on my searches.

if anyone is interested send me a message on here.

Matt

StrummFan217

Post by StrummFan217 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:23 am

I haven’t had any experience with cranking or pedal pumping role play. I’m not sure how it works. Does one person play the role of the driver while the other plays the role of the car? If so, that does sound pretty fun. I don’t know anyone that I could ask to try it with, though.

redredd22

Post by redredd22 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:12 pm

Wow, that sounds like a really interesting idea :) I would love to try that one out :)

I generally meant the role playing like two people participating in a car cranking or pedal pumping situation, one is the driver having troubles and the other one is a passenger in a car or a bystander who comes over to help, chatting about the situation, maybe both of them trying to start the car, and similar along these thoughts.

Again, I am happy to try out a role play chat with anyone, just send me a message and we can talk about the details, I am generally open to anything.

Jebifoot

Post by Jebifoot » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:25 am

Well, the role play chat could be not bad but could also become boring after a while. Belongs to the details an preferences. It would be nice to know if anybody here in the forum tried it out in a real car, like me as I posted it. And perhaps made some pictures or little clips. Perhaps to share....
Attachments
pp1 (2).gif
It's not starting....
pp1 (2).gif (10.4 KiB) Viewed 456 times